Intro to Upcoming for Jul 6 Content
Mirror of Mirrors Hard Difficulty
With the July 6th, 2023(KST) update, the new content of <Mirror of Mirrors Hard Difficulty (Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard)> will be added to the game.
- Period: After the Jul 6 12:00 (KST) update
- Requirements: Clear Mirror of Mirrors (Mirror Dungeon #2) on Normal difficulty
- Intro: Play Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard to earn large amount of Battle Pass XP!
- Please note that Weekly Bonus is not reset upon this update. Managers seeking to apply the Weekly Bonus to “Mirror Dungeon Hard Rewards”, please take care to not use up their Weekly Bonus between 7/6 6:00~9:59
- Battle Pass XP can be gained in great abundance in Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard.
- Rewards for completing each dungeon to the final floor (Weekly Bonus not applied)
- Rewards for completing each dungeon to the final floor (Weekly Bonus applied)
Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard Major Points
Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard introduces the following elements to Mirror Dungeon 2:
- The following are applied at the starting stage of a Hard Difficulty run.
- At the start of the Hard Difficulty, your own identities current Levels will be reflected in the Mirror Dungeon:
- Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard : Levels of your owned Identities will be reflected, up to Level 35\
- Mirror Dungeon 2 Normal : Levels of your Identities will be fixed to Level 35
- *The Uptie and Threadspinning Tiers reflect what the player currently has, same as on Normal Difficulty
- On Hard Difficulty, you cannot view encounters past the immediately upcoming sector.
Abnormality Battles Added
- Powerful enemies from the Refraction Railway Line 1 appears as bosses on the 5th floor.
Enemy buffs based on floors
- On Hard Difficulty, enemy buffs that would normally apply on the 5th floor of the Mirror Dungeon 2 Normal Difficulty are applied on the 2nd floor.
- Hard Difficulty rewards can be collected up to 3 times a week. Rewards in Hard Diffficulty: You gain 66% more Battle Pass XP and 25% more Starlight compared to Normal. Applying the Weekly Bonus in Hard Difficulty will net you more lucrative rewards.
Mirror Dungeon Bug Fixes and Improvements
With the Mirror Dungeon 2 Hard Update the following changes will be applied.
July 06 Update
- Fixed an issue with Peccatulum Morositatis Defense Level
- Fixed the issue on the 2nd floor boss battle where “You Want To Get Beat? Hurtily?” and “Clippity-Cloppity? Tap Away! “ did not appear
- Fixed the issue on the 2nd floor boss battle where the checks regarding “You Want To Get Beat? Hurtily?” and “Clippity-Cloppity? Tap Away! “ did not appear
- Fixed the way in which the Starter Buffs are presented
- Fixed issues in some stages where incorrect BGM played
- Fixed the issue where some E.G.O Gift effects were incorrectly labeled
- Fixed the issue where some E.G.O Gift effects weren’t applied according to the descriptions
- Fixed issues in Abnormality Check texts