New Soul – Claudia
- The Angel Soul with a never-ending smile, Claudia arrives at Eden!
- Claudia will be available from June 29 regular maintenance.
- Details of the skill specs (such as percentage and/or duration) can be found in-game. Skill specs may change through a future skill balance patch.
|Skill Type||Skill Name||Details|
|Ultimate||Heaven’s Rage||Claudia strikes the ground with an enormous hammer, dealing extra ATK damage to all enemies and launching them into the air. The fewer the enemies on the battlefield, the greater the damage dealt.|
|Main||Judgment of Thunder||Changes the surrounding environment and gathers thunderclouds to attack all enemies with lightning strikes, removing their buffs and dealing extra ATK damage. Affected targets are Shocked, receiving extra ATK damage every 2 seconds for a period of time.|
|Sub||Thunderstriker||Creates a Thunderstrike and deals extra damage within 3m of the nearest enemy. Affected targets are Shocked, receiving extra ATK damage every 2 seconds for a period of time.|
|Sub||Thunderbolt’s Command||Condenses electrical energy and stuns and pulls all enemies within 3m to the main target.|
|Passive||Bolt Out of the Blue||All enemies enter into the “Conductive Constitution” state while Claudia is on the battlefield. During this state, they become immune to all DoT other than Shock, but their Shock damage increases. Also, deals extra ATK damage to all Shocked enemies when using normal attacks.|
[Upcoming Soul Pick-up]
- Claudia’s Pick-Up Summon event will start. There’s a higher chance of getting Xiaolian through the event.
- Pick-up Period: June 29 after maintenance—July 12, 23:59 UTC
- Naomi’s Pick-Up Summon event will start. There’s a higher chance of getting Naomi through the event.
- Pick-up Period: July 20 after maintenance—August 2, 23:59 UTC
[Summer Event 1 – Wicked Vacation !!]
- Event Period: June 29 after maintenance—July 19 23:59 UTC
- Please check the event details here (link).
- The event shop will be available until maintenance on July 26
Summer Attendance Check (Part 1)
- Daily different login gifts are claimable from the Summer Attendance Event during the event period.
- Total rewards for 14 days: 2,400 Everstones and 20 Normal Summon Tickets
Event stage <+150% Summer Vacation Fun>
Event Raid <Getting Back Summer Paradise>
- During the event, you can participate in the event raid <Getting Back Summer Paradise>.
- The event item Vivienne’s Prize Medal and currencies (Gold / Mana Dust / Mana Crystal) will be rewarded for every victory in the battle.
- You can exchange items in the Paradise Prize Exchange with the event item Vivienne’s Prize Medal.
- Paradise Season Pass points will be given depending on the amount of the event item used in the Paradise Prize Exchange.
Half Anniversary Free Summon Event
- 100 Free Summons events will begin.
- 100 Free Summons period: June 29 after maintenance—August 2, 23:59 UTC
- You will be able to perform 10 free summons from the Normal Summons menu for 10 days.
- For this event, your 10 day count will start from your first day of login! This means if you login for the first time on the last day of the event period, you will still have 10 days from that point on (even after the event period ends) to get all of your daily x10 times summons!
- In order to do the 10-day Half Anniversary Free Summon event, the first day pull has to take place by July 24, 23:59 UTC.
- Please note no free summons will be carried over to the next day, and you must claim the day’s reward on that day.
- Please note this excludes daily free summons given, so you will have a total of x11 free summons from the Normal Summons menu!
- Half Anniversary Free Summon resets everyday at 00:00 UTC.
- 10 Free Summon during the event is only available at Normal Summon.
Pick-Up Choice Summon Event
- After the update on June 29, there will be seven days to select a Soul which will be boosted in the Pick-up when you login the game.
- If you do not select a Pick-Up within 7 days, you will lose a chance for the Pick-Up Choice Summon Event.
- New Saviors will have 7 days for the Pick-Up Choice Summon Event after creating an account and joining the game.
- Existing Saviors will be able to the Pick-Up Choice Summon Event for 7 days from the time they log in after the up.
- Please check the event details here.
Bingo Mission Event
- Event Period: July 13 after maintenance—August 2, 23:59 UTC.
- You can claim rewards by clearing missions during the event and filling out the bingo board.
[Main Story: Chapter 5]
Update Schedule for Chapter 5 Part 1: after maintenance on July 6
Update Schedule for Chapter 5 Part 2: after maintenance on July 20
- The main story Chapter 5 will be available.
- The Guild Raid boss Gaia will make an appearance.
- Guild Raid Period: July 13 after maintenance—July 19, 23:59 UTC
[Evil Soul Subjugation]
- Period for Ayame: July 6 after maintenance—July 12, 23:59 UTC
- Period for Aira: July 27, 01:00—August 2, 23:59 UTC
- Once per day during the event, you can participate in the Evil Summon Subjugation (Ayame, Aira).
[Tower of Origin: Jacqueline / Honglan]
- Update Schedule: July 20 after maintenance
- Tower of Origin for Jacqueline and Honglan will be added.
[Battlefront / Dual Gate]
- Update Schedule for Area 22: July 13 after maintenance
- Update Schedule for Battlefront Challenger Mode: July 20 after maintenance
- New Area and Battlefront Challenger Mode will be updated and please check details in a future notice.
[Double Reward Boosts]
[Arena Double Rewards]
- Arena Double Reward Event is coming up!
- Event Period: : June 28 00:00 UTC—July 11, 23:59 UTC
- During the event period, you will obtain double the rewards for winning your matches in Arena.
- Please note this does not apply to Arena Daily Rewards and Arena Weekly Rewards.
[Dimensional Labyrinth Double Rewards]
- Event Period: July 12, 00:00 UTC—July 25, 23:59 UTC
- During the event period, you will obtain double the rewards in Dimensional Labyrinth.
[Champs Arena Double Rewards]
- Event Period: July 26, 00:00 UTC—August 8, 23:59 UTC
- During the event period, you will obtain double the rewards for keeping your current ranking for a certain period of time.
- Flynn’s Artifact RPG-7 skill Flynn’s Magic Wand will be revamped.
|Ultimate||Add an effect which increases Crit Rate by 8% for the “Better ALone!” skill, and deals 60% ATK additional damage to targets hit by normal attacks while the “Mmm, Fun Power!” skill is active||Add an effect which increases Crit Rate by 8% for the “Better ALone!” skill will be activated when there are no enemies within 2.5m, and deals 60% ATK additional damage to targets hit by normal attacks while the “Mmm, Fun Power!” skill is active|
feature will be added to the Soul Formation screen in Battlefront and Gate Breakthrough.
- You can view the Soul formation cleared by other users and incorporate them into your formation.
- Up to 10 Soul formations will be saved.
- Records older than 60 days will be saved first, followed by records cleared with lower CP.
- If you already have a record with the exact same Soul Formation, it will not be saved.
- Clears are not saved immediately, but after 1 day.
- There will be improvements to Arena, Champions Arena, Dimensional Labyrinth, and Hall of Memories to allow Saviors to decide whether or not to skip before starting a battle.
- The skip feature in Dimensional and Hall of Memories is only available by purchasing the Manon Pack.
- Content introduction stories for Tower of Origin and Evil Soul Subjugation will be added to the Archive.
- There will be improvements to the Keepsake Preset feature.
- The <Currently Equipped> Preset will be added. This is always selected as the default KeepSake Preset when you enter the Keepsake Preset screen.
- Any changes for Keepsakes in your Soul Information will be reflected in your Currently Equipped Keepsake Preset.
- Selecting a Preset will not immediately reflect its change and the contents of the Keepsake Preset are not actually applied in the Soul Formation until the <Apply> button is pressed.
- When you <Save> an edited Preset, you can choose which Preset slot it will be saved to. (The current Edited preset is selected by default.)
- In the Preset list, recently applied Presets will be marked with an icon.
- There will be an effect to the set icon when the set effect takes place.
- You will be able to access the Keepsake Preset through the Soul Information screen.
- If any of Souls deployed have an empty Keepsake slot, a notification icon will be displayed on the Keepsake Preset.
- Hired Soul will be able to equip Keepsakes in Dimensional Labyrinth and Hall of Memories.
What’s your Reaction?