[Battlefront Challenger Mode]
- Area 8 will be added.
- Update Schedule: August 3 after maintenance
- Dual Gate Stages 14 and 15 will be added.
- Update Schedule: August 3 after maintenance
- Monsters will be equipped with Keepsakes / Artifacts and use Ultimate Skills in the Dula Gate Stages 14 and 15.
- The recommended CP for stages 2-13 will be nerfed (moster’s specs will remain the same).
- The Guild Raid boss Ruthra will make an appearance.
- Guild Raid Period: August 3 after maintenance—August 9, 23:59 UTC
- When you press the Skip button, the Skip confirmation window will pop up. You can choose to skip the current battle, skip all battles, or cancel the skip.
- You can check the information of the treasure cards used in the battle record.
- The banner in the upper right corner of the lobby will display the information of the 1st place guild in the Guild Raid.
- You will be able to see the amount of damage dealt by the guild members of the guilds in the guild rankings (The information of the Souls used in the battle will not be disclosed).
- Balance patch for the Guild Raid boss Ruthra will be effective.
- AS-IS: Manipulating Causality (Passive) > Smash (Sub) > Manipulating Causality (Passive) > Dissolve (Sub) > Manipulating Causality (Passive) > Punishment (Sub) > Intended Sword of Destruction (Main)
- TO-BE: Manipulating Causality (Passive) > Smash (Sub) > Dissolve (Sub) > Manipulating Causality (Passive) > Punishment (Sub)> Intended Sword of Destruction (Main)
- Skill damage will be balance-patched.
- AS-IS: Strikes the ground, dealing damage equal to 150% ATK to all enemies.
- TO-BE: Strikes the ground, dealing damage equal to 100% ATK to all enemies.
- AS-IS: Shoots a beam to all enemies, dealing damage equal to 230% ATK, reducing their DEF by 30% for 30 seconds.
- TO-BE: Shoots a beam to all enemies, dealing damage equal to 210% ATK, reducing their DEF by 30% for 30 seconds.
- DEF reduction debuff changed from being applied on the first hit to being applied on the last hit.
- Another Guild Raid Missions
- Event Schedule: August 3 after maintenance—August 9, 23:59 UTC
- Reward Claim Period: August 10, 00:00—August 16, 23:59 UTC
- Rewards will be the same as before (here)
[Summer Event Part 2: Endless Summer]
- New seasonal event, Endless Summer will begin
- Event Period: August 03 after maintenance—August 23, 23:59 UTC
- The Event Exchange Shop will be available till maintenance on August 30.
- Please refer to the Dev’s Note – Summer Event Part 2: Endless Summer for its details here.
Summer Attendance Check (Part 2)
- Daily different login gifts are claimable from the Summer Attendance Event during the event period.
- Reward for 14th day: Soonie’s Swimsuit Costume
Event stage <+300% Summer Vacation Fun>
- During the event, you can choose from two event stages, <Play with Honglan!> and <Play with Catherine!>.
- When you clear <Play with Honglan!> and <Play with Catherine!>, Event items Rubber Duck and Beach Ball will be given respectively.
- You can use the Event items for buying various items in the Eternal Flea Market.
Event Raid <Cruel Angel’s Play>
- You can participate in the Prize Event by using the event item Adrianne’s Prize Medals.
- You will receive Eternal Season Pass points every time you use Adrianne’s Prize Medals at the <Eternal Prize Exchange Shop>.
- You will be able to claim various rewards such as Soul’s Memory: Adrianne, Adrianne’s Swimsuit Costume, and so on by obtaining Eternal Season Pass points.
Event Shop <Eternal Prize Exchange Shop>
- Shop Period: August 3 after maintenance—August 30 before maintenance
Event Season Pass <Eternal Season Pass>
- You can claim more rewards such as Soul Type Selection Chest, Surfboard Rental, Honglan’s Sandcastle, and so on by purchasing Gold Ticket for the Eternal Season Pass.
[Upcoming Soul Pick-up]
- Endless Summer Pick-Up Summon event will start. There’s a higher chance of getting Adrianne / Honglan / Catherine through the event.
- Pick-up Period: August 03 after maintenance—August 23, 23:59 UTC
- Substories of Artifacts and Erika’s Alchemy will be added.
- Catherine’s and Honglan’s standby posture will be ramped.
- <Shooting Star (NeLiME & mondaystudio Remix)> which was released during the Half Anniversary Event will be added to the Lobby BGM list.
- The theme song <Goodbye, Summer> for the Summer Event Part 2 will be added.
- Battle maps for the Tower of Origin will be revamped.
[Quality of Life Changes]
- Keepsake Preset
- Each Soul slot will display the Soul’s combat point/role/ type.
- A button to unequip all Keepsakes in the current preset will be added.
- A filter for Soul’s role / stats / tier will be added.
- Delete feature for presets will be added.
- Winning Formation
- The Souls that are already in the battle formation will be displayed in a winning formation.
- A type filter will be added for Artifact.
- Lobby Customization
- When an illustration of the Soul list is selected, the Soul will be selected instead of un-deploying it.
- Some information about the angle of deployed Souls in a formation will be displayed.
- Speech balloons will disappear when speech ends.
- The enhancement result screen will not appear when enhancing an artifact.
- It will be allowed to enhance for multiple levels at once.
- Soul Pass Revamp
- After the maintenance on August 3, (old)Soul Pass will no longer appear after the next reset.
- (Old) Soul Pass that have already been activated and have a remaining period until reset will be able to accumulate points, receive rewards, and purchase Gold Ticket.
- The new version of Soul Pass will be available on August 3 after maintenance.
- The new Soul Pass will allow you to choose a reward type (whether resources for Soul upgrade or Artifact upgrade) and you cannot change the reward type afterward.
What’s your Reaction?