Delayed Update of Monsterville
Before the announcement of the upcoming update, we would like to inform you that Monsterville, which was scheduled to be released on November 7, has been delayed.
During the development process, we have encountered more difficulties than we expected, so it needs more time to be polished.
We will do our best to release Monsterville in the first half of next year. Instead, we are preparing new events which are using Guild Raid Bosses to fill the gap in the event timelines.
Guaranteed Summon for Starting – Epic Soul
There was an update for a separate display for free / paid Everstone on November 9.
With this feature, new Saviors can obtain 1 guaranteed epic Soul by using 10 Summons with 2,100 paid Everstones.
This chance is only given to new Saviors once after signing up an account and does not apply the epic guaranteed count on normal summon.
This update will be applied on November 23.
In addition to the previous balancing of October 26, more balancing work for Souls will be followed. We are preparing the update to be applied on November 23, and the Souls who will be rebalanced are Dora, Mica, Seeha, Naiah, Prim, Melfice, Bryce, and Ayame.
Since the details for the rebalancing are too vague and unclear to introduce on this page, we would like to inform you of the details in a future notice.
Releasing Origin+1 Keepsake
An update of Battlefront 25th Area [Apheaon Sea Cave] is scheduled on November 23.
Saviors can obtain Origin+1 Keepsake Mold in Battlefront 25th Area,
and can ascend their Origin Keepsake to Origin+ with this mold. To ascend Origin Keepsake to Origin+1, you have to raise the level of keepsake to a certain level.
An additional HP 2% effect will be added to keepsake when reaching more than Origin+1.
The given effects are not random, and additional effects are fixed.
Additional effect details are subject to change.
Changing Content Unlocking Time
There has been a problem with the unlocking timing of new content and systems are concentrated in Battlefront Area 2 because lately new content and systems are steadily added after the launch.
This has not been a big issue for existing Saviors, but for new Saviors to adapt to the game since too much content is unlocked once the Battlefront Area 2 is opened.
To alleviate this issue, we would like to change the unlocking times for content to adapt to the game easily for new Saviors. We aimed to unlock content that needs multiple formations more slowly to make newbies prepared with more Souls when the contents are unlocked.
Please kindly understand that the contents unlocked previously can be locked again for new Saviors who have joined the game recently.
This update will take place on November 23, but the update schedule is subject to change.
Stickers for Profile
We have introduced once on Q4 Roadmap about the sticker system.
It is a system where Saviors can obtain various stickers for decorating their profiles when they have already obtained costumes or frames in Evil Soul Subjugation and/or Waving Forest of Monsters to give motivation for ranking.
The profile system will also be revamped in the future.
- [Savior Information] tab will be added on the profile.
- There will be various information on the [Savior Information] tab, and Saviors can choose the information to hide or not.
- Previous records such as Evil Soul Subjugation and Guild Raid are not applied retroactively.
- Saviors can hide one of those tabs – [Profile] tab (Previously existing one), and [Savior Information] tab.
- Other Saviors can’t see the hidden tab.
- Saviors have to unhide one of the two tabs, but you can make the profile empty.
- [Profile] tab will be displayed first if both [Profile] and [Savior Information] tabs are opened.
- The basic profiles (A profile shows player name, guild, and favorite Soul) on [Profile] tab will be deleted.
- [Profile] is hidden by default.
- Saviors can obtain various stickers on various contents.
- Saviors can deploy the obtained stickers on their profile.
- Saviors can deploy only the amount of stickers owned.
- Saviors can get sticker points according to the stickers obtained, and can check the sticker points on Savior Information.
This feature will be updated on November 23.
Revamping Love Story
There were many opinions and discussions for revamping the love story and we are preparing to revamp the Love Stories by referring to those opinions.
The basic goals are
- expanding the maximum Bond Level
- giving direct benefits to the Bond Level
- adding more usage to Town Coins.
[Expanding Bond Level]
- Bond points will be deleted, and maximum bond level will be increased from 9 to 50.
- Tthe affection points accumulated after level 9 (3000 points max) will be redistributed as Bond points to progress towards level 50.
- There will be various benefits such as Soul’s stat increasing, shortened time for part-time job, shortened time for resting, and profile stickers according to the Bond Level.
- The existing benefits such as special touch 2, shortened time for part-time job and resting, rewards of outing are integrated into the Bond Level.
[Adding Town Shop Items]
- Saviors can purchase various gifts with Town Coins.
- Saviors may need many many gifts for raising Bond Level.
[Revamping Repetitive Lost and Found Quest]
- The previous lost and found quests will also appear as repetitive quests.
- There will be a total of 4 quests, which will appear as repetitive quests.
- The quest which uses a wagon will always display the appropriate site if the night / day condition is met.
This update will take place on December 14.
You can confront the excess of Mana Crystal when reaching a certain level of Souls which increases the usage of Mana Dust.
We are preparing a new system which consumes Mana Crystal to grow Souls and to make a new usage of excessive Mana Crystal.
[Unlocking the Overclocking]
- When reaching a certain level of Sync Level (Avg. Lv.) and Main Core Level of Ark Enhance, the Overclocking will become available.
[Expanding the Maximum Level for Overclocking]
- [Maximum Level] of Overclocking Level will be increased when enhancing the Main Core of Ark Enhance.
- ex) Max Level 0 (Can’t be increased) → Max Level 10 (Can be increased 10 Lv)
- Saviors can increase the Overclocking Level with Mana Crystal when the maximum level of Overclocking is increased.
- ex) Level 0/10 → Level 10/10
- Level Sync feature is increased when the level of Overclocking is increased.
- ex) Synced Level (Avg. Lv.) 310 + Overclock Level 10 = Level 320
In short, it is a feature in which Saviors can increase the synced level (Avg. Lv.) with increasing the Main Core Level. This update will be applied on December 14.