Maintenance Schedule: 31st of May, 2023 14:00 ~ 31st of May, 2023 16:00 (UTC+9)
- New Rearm – Volume Up! Gaeun
- LUCKY GAP – Decoration Trophies
- New Event – Apocalypse Capital Point Event
- Awakened Character Rerun – Six Wings Amy Firstwing and Integral Ministra
- Character Rerun – Lumi and Gauen
- New Challenge Stage – Now Live!
- Company Reinforcement Punch-In
New Employee Recruitments – Volume Up Gaeun
Gaeun’s rearm adds to her base form’s already great kit by allowing her to function as a dps, enemy debuffer, and team buffer (when set as leader) all at the same time. She also gets 20% more Crit DMG from the leader passive, further improving her already good damage output.
The biggest change to her kit is in her ultimate – It deals more damage and applies DMG Amp debuffs, but the cast time is also significantly increased.
- PVP (KR) – SS
- PVP (GBL) – SSS
- PVE – A
LUCKY GAP – Decoration Trophies
- A new content “LUCKY GAP” will be added which can be used to decorate the lobby.
- In this season, a total of 100 different decorative trophies can be acquired.
- To make a draw, either 30 Quartz or 50 Lucky Gap coins are needed.
- Dismissing acquired Lucky GAP trophies will refund a small amount of Lucky Gap coins.
- LUCKY GAP Trophy Event Period: 31st of May, 2023 14:10 ~ 14th of Jun, 2023 12:00(UTC+9)
Apocalypse Capital Point Event
- Apocalypse Convenience Store Capital Point Event Begins after the update.
- After clearing the event missions, CEOs will automatically acquire Capital Points.
- CEOs can access the Apocalypse Convenience Store Capital Points page through the lobby event banner.
- CEOs can exchange Capital Points for various items on the Capital Points event page.
- Apocalypse Capital Point Event Period: 31st of May, 2023 14:10 ~ 14th of Jun, 2023 12:00(UTC+9)
System Improvement and Changes
- A background download feature is added when playing on a mobile device.
- Co-op Battle – The colors of the medals in the Purification Status will be modified to provide clearer distinctions.
- Fix issue where the Dimension Trimming process appeared to result in the addition of Eternium.