Source: You can find the patch notes here.
New Character – Ciel
- Type: Counter
- Role: Striker
- Deployment cost: 4
- Attack type: Ground
- Movement type: Ground
Basic Attack – 2 Valid Hits
- Swings her weapon, dealing AoE damage 3 times.
Passive: Black copper Blood Demon – 2 Valid Hits
- Swings her weapon upon deployment. Each hit taken during deployment grants self +1% DMG RDC (cannot be canceled). After every 3 basic attacks, delivers an enhanced attack to the enemy in front with slight knockback, applying a 5% DEF reduction debuff (Max 4 stacks)
- Lv2-4: EVA +20%
- Lv5: Grants herself 100% True DMG reflection during deployment (Only direct attacks that are dealt to HP is reflected, recieved damage cannot exceed self-max HP). Immune to all hitstuns during deployment.
Special skill: Ivory and blossom – 2 Valid Hits – 20s CD
- Leaps forward to deals AoE damage then returns. The attack unconditionally CRITs on enemies below 50% HP.
- Lv5: Grants self a barrier equal to 30% of max HP after leaping forward.
Ultimate: Black Butterfly Crosses the Mountain – 3 Valid Hits – 43s CD
- Ciel does not know spearmanship but instead, she is accustomed to punching and kicking. Delivers a powerful impact on the ground that sends shrapnel flying, dealing AoE damage. Enemies hit by the last shrapnel have their DEF reduced by 50% for 4s.
- Lv5: Changes DEF Reduction to 80%
Here is what she looks like:
Levia Tanis skin will be added to the game with the same patch:
What’s your Reaction?
Damn, yenxing mommy?
Ciel look realy good for raid. Will have to test if she survive and have damage tho.